Skip to Content
Pistachio Strawberry Balls
- 20 min
- 20 min
- 450g Woolwich Dairy Plain N Simple Spreadable Goat Cheese
- 1 quart of fresh strawberries, washed and dried, stems removed
- 1 tsp of finely chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh basil leaves finely diced
- pinch of salt and white pepper, to taste
- Scoop Woolwich Dairy Plain N Simple Spreadable Goat Cheese into a large mixing bowl, and mix in honey, salt and pepper, until fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, toss chopped pistachios and diced basil. Set aside.
- Time to get rolling! Take 2 tbsp of the goat cheese mixture in your hand, roll it into a ball, then flatten it to about ½” thick.
- Place a strawberry in the middle of your newly formed goat cheese round, and carefully wrap it around the strawberry, giving it a big goat cheese hug!
- Roll the goat cheese covered strawberry in the pistachio mixture and set aside on a wax paper lined tray.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.