Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 25 min
- 8 (24 CROSTINIS)
Grilled Goat Brie Cheese & Olive Crostini
- 165g Woolwich Dairy Princeville Goat Brie cheese
- 1 baguette bread loaf
- 237mL black olive tapenade spread
- 2 avocados, cut in small cubes
- ½ cup garlic butter, melted
- 1 tbsp, fresh chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp red pepper, diced
- Heat barbeque and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Grill Woolwich Dairy Princeville Goat Brie cheese for 30-45 seconds, turn brie 90 degrees and continue cooking for 30-45 seconds, creating a diamond shape grill pattern.
- Turn brie over and repeat step 2. Remove brie from BBQ and allow to cool completely and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Slice baguette into thick slices, and place on to a baking sheet.
- Brush melted garlic butter on each slice and bake for 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice brie and place on each piece of bread. Spoon olive tapenade on top.
- Mix avocado and red pepper together in small bowl and spoon on top of brie and tapenade. Sprinkle with parsley and bake for 3-4 minutes until the brie is soft and bubbling.