Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 15 min
Goat Cheese Pesto Zoodles
- 113g Woolwich Dairy Original Spreadable Goat Cheese
- ½ cup of Woolwich Dairy Original Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 4 medium zucchinis
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of peas, steamed
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup of pine nuts
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. basil, ribbonned
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spiralize zucchinis and place in bowl, then set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, mix garlic, pine nuts, spinach, lemon juice, lemon zest and honey.
- Once mixed well, pour in olive oil, then mix in Woolwich Dairy Spreadable Goat Cheese. Mix until fully incorporated. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Sauté zucchini noodles for 1 minute.
- Adjust heat to lowest setting, and mix in Goat Cheese Pesto mixture and steamed peas.
- Serve with a generous sprinkle of Woolwich Dairy Original Goat Cheese Crumbles, and top with some ribbons of basil to taste.